Registration for Spring 2021 3rd and 4th Grade Registration
INTRAMURAL AND TRAVEL COMBINED
Welcome to the AGLC Online registration system. Registration for AGLC 2021 3rd and 4th is $140. US Lacrosse membership has been integrated into the registration process. A separate $30 membership fee is required with US Lacrosse if your current US Lacrosse membership expires before June 30, 2021.
Fees includes player insurance (provided by US Lacrosse) and ball.
During the AGLC registration process, you will be sent to the US Lacrosse Website to complete the US Lacrosse portion of the registration process. US Lacrosse Membership is $30. You will need a credit card to complete the US Lacrosse registration. Be sure to read US Lacrosse instructions carefully.
After completing the US Lacrosse portion, you will come back to the AGLC site. Follow the instructions to complete your registration. The AGLC 3rd-4th Grade Registration Fee is $140.
CONTINUED FOR 2021
- Two (2) teams: We will take up to 28 players and will be creating 2 travel teams of 14 each.
- ALL TRAVEL PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY IN INTRAMURAL PLAY AS WELL AS TRAVEL
- There is an additional registration and fee. Sign your player up and then sign them up for the Travel Team
- IF WE RECEIVE MORE THAN 28 REGISTRANTS THERE WILL BE A TRYOUT in February. We need to keep the program manageable. Anyone that registers and isn’t selected will be refunded their fee.
- At the end of the year we will take One (1) select team to the PAGLA playday the first weekend of June. This event if very competitive and we want to take our best. There will be a tryout and it’s not limited to the travel teams – all AGLC players can try out.
Base Cost: $140.00
Open to: Girls
In Grades: 3 to 4 for 2020-21 School year